中文 | Русский

St Sergei Church of Yimianpo

In 1901 (year 27 of Qing Dynasty), St Sergei Church was built north of the train station at Yimianpo town, Shangzhi city, Heilongjiang province. Beginning in 1920, St Sergei had eight rectors in succession. From 1957 the last priest-in-charge was Archpriest Anikita Wang assigned by the Harbin diocese, until 1958 when the church was closed and dismantled.

Photos

photo from CEL Album (1909)