The Blagovescekaya Church (Annunciation of the Theotokos) was built originally of wood beginning on March 25/ April 6, 1900 and finished in May, 1903. It was burned down on February 23, 1918. It was rebuilt beginning in May 1918 and finished on March 22, 1919. A new Byzantine style Church was started to be built in its place on September 1/14, 1930 and completed in 1941 at 41 Police Street (now Yǒuyì Road), Dàolǐ District, Harbin.
The eighth rector was Fr Daniel He. The ninth and last rector was Fr Anthony Yao from Beijing. The church building was closed in 1966 and finally destroyed in 1970.
Komarova, M.K. History of the Annunciation Church in Harbin (Harbin, 1942) [Russian pdf | OCR text]