中文 | Русский
Mission Library of Beiguan

"Beiguan", 1939, pg 104-105

The Mission Library was built under the direction of Bishop INNOKENTY in 1916 in Beiguan, Beijing. It was destroyed soon after Beiguan was turned over to the Soviet Embassy in 1956.

Archimandrite Peter (Kamenskii), head of the tenth mission (1821-1830), established the original Mission Library but it was burned down during the Yihetuan uprising in 1900.