Begun building in September of 1923, construction of the current St Sophia Church was completed almost a decade later. It was consecrated on December 12/25, 1932. Located at 95, Street, District, it is also the largest church building in the Far East. It was used as a warehouse for some time. After being renovated in 1997, the church building is being used as an architectural art museum to this day.