The Church of Our Lady of Kazan located was located in the north of Xitoudao Street, Hailar City (now the "Yuelai Warehouse" under the city's Real Estate Management Bureau), Hulunbeir, Inner Mongolia. This church served as the Metochion of the Russian Orthodox Mission.
Fr. Rostislav Gan (1911-1975) served as rector at this church from 1943 to 1946.
According to the "Religious History" compiled by the Ethnic Affairs Commission and the Religious Affairs Bureau of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, in the autumn of 1956, after the Beijing Chinese Orthodox Church took over all the affairs of the Orthodox Church in China, the Beijing Church sent Chinese priest Fr Nikita Du Bining to take over the church.
According to the "Religious History", No. 7, Chapter One, Section Two Religious Activities, Fr. Du Bining died of illness in 1963, and his successor was Fr. De Shuzhi as the rector.
It was closed during the "Cultural Revolution" in 1966.