This church in the name of St Blessed Prince Boris was founded on
July 10, 1927 in town Zhengyanghe of Ostroymovsk by Archbishop Methodius
of Harbin in concelebration with Bishop Meletius of Chita and Nestor
According to Fr. V. Gerasimov, in "Review of the Diocese of Harbin on October 1, 1939," Heavenly Bread, Harbin, 1939, No. 10, pp 88-89, the rector of the church at the time was Rev. M. Toporkov, and MV Fadeev was Churchwarden.
According to volume 5 of the "Journal of the Heilongjiang Provincial Foreign Affairs Data Compilation", the church was closed in 1958, and the Holy Icons and ceremonial vessels moved to the Huangshan Russian Cemetery.
from 《画说哈尔滨》 pg 83.
from 《哈尔滨旧影》 pg 71.
photo from Politekhnik, No. 10
(1969-1979), pp 136-137