View of the Chapel
The new chapel adjoined to the church of the convent in Harbin dedicated to the Holy Life-giving Trinity was constructed in 1931.
The mother superior of the convent Abbess Rufina with the help of the sisters has put much effort and care into creating a rarely beautiful chapel. Some of the icons there were painted by the sisters themselves.
The memorial Feast of this chapel was established to be Pentecost. At present in the chapel, Services are celebrated on weekdays in addition to the statutory Services.